“Great Place to stay in Norfolk area”
Review of Page House Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Norfolk
Page House Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Norfolk B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 20, 2011

We recently had an opportunity to stay at the Page House on a trip to Norflok. Actually we stayed at 4 B& B's on this trip but the Page house was the best of the bunch. Everything about the stay was perfect; from the room to the delicious breakfasts to the hosts and staff. there were so many little extras that I could not name them all. But if you are in the Norflolk area you can't go wrong here. Oh yeah and Frankie is a doll .I wanted to take him home with me.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Mistress Adella -- Beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We had a first floor suite, and while the heating was not great (needed a portable) for the bathroom, it was quite large and most comfortable. The lady that runs the place was so freindly and helpful, and cooked a great breakfast. Parking was free and easy and we spend one morning going across the street to the museum. that was wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Page House Inn in April 2011 and I will not forget the kindness, hospitality and great breakfast that I experienced. Debbie was a Godsend and she knew how to make my friend and me feel like "we were at home." This was also my first time staying at a Bed and Breakfast and thanks to the experience I had at the Page House Inn, I do not intend to ever choose a hotel over a Bed and Breakfast again, especially in the City of Norfolk. Thank you Debbie for such an awesome experience! I look forward to returning in the near future.

-Rhonda (Richmond, VA)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2011

The innkeepers could not do enough for our group of 13 people; we all felt like we were in a home, not an inn. The breakfasts were custom cooked and huge, no lunch needed! All our rooms were comfortable and we used many of the common rooms as well. We liked it so much we have reserved the entire Inn for another weekend stay next March.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 18, 2010

We've stayed at inns and hotels all around the U.S., in Mexico, and in Europe and the Page House Inn ranks right up there as one of our favorites. It's elegant, but so comfortable that you feel as if you're at home. It had snowed the day before we arrived, and sitting by the fireplace, drinking sherry and enjoying the Christmas decorations, was the perfect way to relax after a chilly day of sightseeing. Our room was a delight - not frou-frou or with the Grandma's house feeling of too many Victorian inns, but stately and warm.

Breakfast was delicious, and so generous that we abandoned our plans for lunch! The innkeepers are charming and friendly, and their little dog couldn't be cuter. I would recommend this inn without reservation.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2010

We stayed at the Page House for the night of our wedding. I selected the Bathe Suite which was Sweet. Suite had a great big garden tub and separate dual shower. The bed was very comfy and after our long day for the wedding was great. Breakfast was very good. Had some of the best Blueberry Pancakes I have had in a long time. I would highly recommend this anyone visiting Norfolk.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank catfishncwc
Reviewed May 14, 2010

Our recent trip to Page House for a niece's graduation from ODU was a delight. The hospitality shown our group was outstanding, including accommodating a few local family members who wanted to join us for breakfast. The only caveat would be that if you exceed 6 feet in height, you may wish for a downstairs room because the beautifully renovated upstairs bath (footed tub) doesn't have a great deal of head room. Overall, the rating is still tops.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mariamoore
Also consider these accommodations in or near Norfolk
Hilton Norfolk the Main
Freemason Inn Bed & Breakfast
Hampton Inn Norfolk Naval Base
Norfolk Waterside Marriott
La Quinta Inn & Suites Norfolk Airport

Been to Page House Inn? Share your experiences!