“LOVE IT!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Norfolk, Virginia
“LOVE IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love this place. Visit it as often as I can. Always fresh food. Great service. Clean restaurant. Great price for what you get. KUDOS to Moe's .

Visited December 2013

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Kids Eat Free On Sundays”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We love Moe's, especially because kids eat free on Sundays (one free kid's meal per adult entree purchased). Moe's in Ghent is very family-friendly. The staff are always kind and helpful. The food is tasty and much healthier than other fast food choices. The kids love the newer Coca-Cola machine that allows you to select different flavorings to add to your beverage choice (i.e. raspberry coke, orange sprite).

• Visited May 2013
VA
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

We have their catering yearly very pleased all the ladies love it. We had the taco bar with salsa chips with salad. The delivery for our catering was outstanding. We have been very pleased with our last two years of service.

Visited January 2013
Puyallup, Washington
“Great flavor for fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

I was a little burned out on the traditional fast food outlets and decided to try Moe's as I haven't seen any in Washington State. I ordered a Club Quesadilla and was not disappointed. The portions were adequate and the flavor was excellent. The service was excellent and I had my food in no time.

Visited December 2012
Ksmtx80
“Best nachos I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

I visited this restaurant with my children and husband. My husband told me their nachos were great and I wanted to check it out. I was amazed! I am from Texas and grew up eating Tex-Mex cuisine. I have a hard time finding a good meal this far north. But, Moe's was excellent!
The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. After we sat down we were asked twice by randOm staff members if they could help us in any way and if our Neal was good.
The ingredients tasted very fresh and were seasoned perfectly!
I would recommend this ace to anyone and will definitely return!