“Very Average Yorgo's”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Virginia
“Very Average Yorgo's”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I am born and bred NY, and I am here to tell you, just because the place is obnoxious, that does not mean it's good. The ingredients are good. But the cream cheese, salmon and etc are slapped onto the bagel haphazardly-- that does not mean that's the way New Yorkers like it. There is no authenticity in being rude to customers or having numbers shrieked by the piercing voices of the girls behind the cash register. It tastes good, but the rudeness is always offensive.

Florida
“Love trying new experience s”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Trip advisor had this rated high, so we went. A dozen bagels to go...egg beater and sausage on everything bagel and an average roast beef sandwich ( not a mile high stack) was $28. Food was good... Didn't care for the up charges. While I opted for no cheese and read off a list of freebies (off the chalkboard) of what we wanted it was read back to me " with pickles?" <Add .50> "with avocado ? <Add $1.00. > "Excuse me can se get A pat of butter for the baby's bagel "
( from the dozen) $.65 .

I get it, but it would be appreciated if mentioned... It's the hidden extras tagged on when you look at the receipt.

Coming from south Florida where there is a bagel place on every corner, they were good and everything bagels were generously garnished. I'll go back ... Just sayin

Sebring, Florida
“As a good a bagel as you'll find outside of NY”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

We were in town for the weekend and always try to eat locally when visiting new places. This place was within 3 miles of the hotel and I love bagels. Neat little place, order at the counter and they bring it to you when they call your number. I'm a bagel traditionalist, so I got an 'everything' lightly toasted with scallion cream cheese. So good I got another one to go. My wife got a sesame with regular cream cheese and egg. The egg was like an omelet and I think it was eggs from a carton, not a big deal, I just prefer an egg from a shell. If I lived there, I would be a regular.

San Antonio, Texas
“Best bagels in Hampton Roads!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I haven't been to Yorgo's in years... but the bagels are as good as I remember. I am from New York, and theses are by far, the best bagels in Hampton roads. Keep up the good work!

• Visited April 2014
Shallotte, North Carolina
“Excellent Bagels!,,”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Had a bit of a wait but that was okay because the food was delicious. Had a cinnamon raisin bagel with cranberry nut cream cheese. So delicious.

Visited December 2013