“great place for delicious seafood”
Review of 456 Fish

456 Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
456 Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 849 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: 456 Fish offers a wide variety of Seafood, steaks, chicken and pork. Only the freshest ingredients are used.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've been here a dozen or more times--and never disappointed. Food is outstanding--wine selection is good---location is fine (valet parking available)--just a great place for good food

Date of visit: August 2012

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Took business clients here on two occasions the dishes were great each time. Wait staff is very nice and knowledgeable. Really good food. I had Mako one night and the Mahi the second time. Great appetizers and the she crab soup is spot on with a little spice.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Loved this place, the kitchen was awesome; there was not one thing I didn’t like about it. Service was A+++ and the ambiance, superb. Definitely a place to go to get dressed up for.

Date of visit: January 2012
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I came here for a nice date night. It's a fairly upscale place with great food and EXCELLENT service. We had the crab soup, a soft-shell crab appetizer, a great bottle of Riesling, I got a crab cake for my entree and my husband had grouper (i think). The food was really well crafted, the service was impeccable, and we will definitely be coming here again. There's a small parking lot right next to the restaurant which is convenient (and free).

Date of visit: September 2012
1  Thank Shannon P
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Great restaurant excellent seafood we ate the catch of the day that was swordfish grilled and it was superb done just right nice size portion and great taste
Kudos!

The only comment I have is you really have to change the bread its awful sub par and far from the quality of the rest of the food

Don't know if I will be Norfolk again but if I will then for sure will eat here again

Been to 456 Fish? Share your experiences!