“love the sunday brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2012

The brunch is great. I recommend the shrimp and grits. They are wonderful.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

There are only a few tables outside, but they are worth the wait.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I LOVE Green Onion! The menu is diverse, the flavors are excellent, the choices are many and the courses are very filling, in fact many times my husband and I will share dishes. Their Sunday Brunch is outstanding!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Me & a friend strolled into this resturant and left very pleased. The food was excellent. Make sure you try the 24K mimosa! It's fantastic!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

ordered the surf and turf an the presentation was good but there were too many conflicting tastes on one plate. We tried to order dessert but the first two choices we asked for, they were out of...it was early in the day so I didn't understand that.