“lunch on a Sunday”

Shula's 347 Grill - Norfolk
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Norfolk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 704 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Atlantic
Description: Exclusively serves Premium Angus Beef® burgers and steaks, the best beef money can buy.
Huntsville, Alabama
“lunch on a Sunday”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Sunday about noon, 3 other folks in restaurant. seated by a window. waiter was excellent. wife had the grilled chicken wrap with broccoli as a side. the wrap was large but was just average. I had the short rib grilled cheese. it had great flavor. lots of cheese, needed more rib meat for the price. the smashed potatoes were very good. it is a big name restaurant inside a large hotel on the waterfront. I guess you should expect this.

• Visited May 2014
Jeff C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Norfolk, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Very happy to hear that your service was excellent and lived up to expectations. We appreciate your honest assessment of your meal and want to assure you that our highest priority is delivering the quality food that our guests have come to expect from the Shula's name. We’re happy you joined us for Sunday lunch and hope to have you back soon.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great food ”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Great service and selection. Great atmosphere, servings that are just enough to fill you up without being too full. Large selection of beers on tap also.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Was in town to watch the Orioles take on the Norfolk Tides. Decided to try this restaurant for dinner and overall the food, atmosphere, and the establishment were great. My girlfriend asked our waitress to turn to the ESPN channel to watch basketball game and she was right on with making sure our needs were taken care of. The steaks were full of flavor and tender... I'll be back.

• Visited March 2014
Los Angeles
“I guess the message is to not order seafood at a steak house.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Perhaps the message here is to not order seafood at a steak house. After rave reviews by the waitress, I decided to try the $27 crab cakes. They were as dry as sawdust and it took a knife to saw through the oily crust on the bottom. Apparently overcooked in the frying pan. Don't start over or anything, just serve it anyway. Just terrible. The garlic smashed potatoes were luke warm at best. They too were very dry. So much so I could put a fork under one end and tilt the entire stiff pile of potatoes. The vegetable melody that came with the dish were just plain cold. Probably explains why there were very few tables seated at dinner time. I'm surprised a guy like Don Shula would put his name on this establishment. The one positive, the waitress was good.

• Visited April 2014
Jeff C, Manager at Shula's 347 Grill - Norfolk, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right. You stated in your review that you food was dry. Please know that this does not meet your—or our own—expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. Nothing is more important than regaining your trust. We hope you will give us the opportunity to once again welcome you back and provide you with the quality of food and service that you deserve.
Heidelberg, Germany
“Great Burgers Too”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I went to this place with my boss recently. Shula's is known for their beef, but they were out of "Cowboy Steaks" - which is the only steak I was hoping to try. And since I was going to eat steak the next night again anyway, I wanted to get my hands on a good juicy burger. I was not disappointed. The burger was juicy, delicious, and cooked to perfection. It came with a generous side of potatoes, but I could not even eat them all. My boss got their fresh fish and thought it was so good he polished it off in no time. The cocktails were tasty too, but the best part was the service - the ladies on staff were timely and attentive. Well done Coach!

• Visited April 2014