“Awesome burger”

Shula's 347 Grill - Norfolk
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 347 Grill - Norfolk is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 712 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Atlantic
Description: Exclusively serves Premium Angus Beef® burgers and steaks, the best beef money can buy.
Glen Allen, Va
“Awesome burger”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Tasty, tasty, tasty blue cheese with balsamic onions burger. It was very filling. I had the broccoli instead of fries, so I felt I was having something a little healthy! I will eat here again, for sure.

Visited March 2012

Ashburn,va
“NIce restaurant, nice food, extremely slow service!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Visited on a Saturday night with family. The restaurant was a little busy but in no way full. This is a very unassuming restaurant with a neat 3 level dining area. Lots of football memorabilia adorning the walls. Many TVs with sports on, nice atmosphere, not too loud. Its not that intimate. Menu has adequate choices for sea and land lovers, with the steaks the "Signature" option. The wait staff was very knowledgeable, the food was pretty good, a little expensive, the service was good considering the wait. Nice selection of wines but the mark ups were as expensive as I have ever seen. I expect wines to be priced at double what you can find in a wine store but Shula's has a triple mark up on many of their wines.

Not sure what the issue in the bar and kitchen was but every order we placed took an extremely long time. Drinks alone 10-15 minutes. Nothing compared to the wait we had for medium done Filet Mignon. It took over 45 minutes. We received apologies 2-3 times for the wait. When they food arrived it appeared to be a little over cooked.

My family and I did enjoy our time together but it will a while before we visit Shula's 347 in Norfolk again. We will evaluate other restaurants in the Waterside area.

• Visited February 2012
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Cooked to perfectin”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

The wait staff was very professional, kind and attentive. The atmosphere was calming with charming music, nice choices for meals.

Visited January 2012
swo5014
“Great Service, Great Steak!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Had a fantastic steak with excellent service. David our waiter was top of the line. Shula's 347 served the best steak I had in years. My wife had the NY Strip and I had the Cowboy. Tender and full of flavor.....perfectly cooked!!! Take advantage of te discounts they offer. They don't do it often but when they do....jump on it and have a great steak at about half the price.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank swo5014
Texas
“EXCELLENT Steak, sports bar atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Okay. I have never been to an actual Shula's, so I am hoping that Shula's 347 is supposed to be a step down when it comes to atmosphere. Anytime you have a 37 dollar a la carte steak and there is a flat screen tv over your table with a basketball game playing, you have an issue. A major issue. I met my fiance's ship and we were both exhausted so we decided to eat at Shula's in our hotel, The Marriot Norfolk Waterside. The filet was the BEST filet, HANDS DOWN I had ever had. Just for giggles (I swear I have table manners) I cut it with a fork and it literally felt like cutting through a potato. SO tender, excellent flavor, excellent cut, excellent everything. The salad was very fresh and the wine list was extensive. The food was wonderful but the atmosphere ruined it for me. The service was okay, but they need to spend their money on something other than a flat screen at every table. It may have worked for Shula, but girls like steak, too. Keep the sports in the bar. Things were slow in the restaurant and you felt a little neglected. Cleanliness was at about an 8 on a scale of one to ten. Brass was not shined, dust in the corners, etc. Wait station right across from us had empty pitchers sitting out on the rail and food trays propped against the wall outside the station. Not pretty. 150 dollars for a meal. Overall, I prefer the whole package rather than just the meat, thanks.