“Quick overnight stay”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Corolla, North Carolina, United States
“Quick overnight stay”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed just one night before an early flight out of Norfolk. Very convenient to the airport - I was there in 5 minutes. Price was reasonable, and the early morning breakfast bag was a nice treat containing a muffin, a cereal bar, an apple, and water.

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Bryan K, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Norfolk-Airport, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
I am glad your travels were safe and all is well. The Hampton inn and Suites takes care of those small details that make the difference between a good stay and a great stay. The breakfast bags to go Monday thru Friday are just one of many things that make Hampton Inn’s not just a hotel but a home away from home. The standards are high at Hampton inns and we are so happy to be part of such a wonderful brand. We work hard to give you our best and we are so happy you enjoyed your short stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Newport News
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I try to stay at Hampton Inn's when I travel. They are consistent for quality and convenience. This hotel is no exception. Recommend it if you are in the Norfolk region. It is close to the Norfolk Airport and convenient to other things in the region. Price is good for the quality and location of this hotel. Breakfast could use a bit of improvement. Overall experience was good for the two nights I was there.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank W7521VWrichards
Thank you for using our hotel for your Lodging needs. We work very hard to maintain the very high standard here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Norfolk airport. I am biased of course but I do not believe you can find a better value for your hard earned dollar for all the wonderful amenities the Hampton brand offers. Our team here also understands it does not end with a fair price; we strive to provide the best customer service, cleanliness and a feeling of comfort unmatched anywhere. Our sincere gratitude and well wishes for you and your family.
greenville
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Came in after 11:30 pm and was stil able to have the shuttle pick me up.
This is a new hampton so it has the Suites concept and the more modern breakfast area.
Eggs and Sausage at breakfast were great- better than most Hampton breakfast.
Room was super Clean- front desk staff very helpful.
This is located in the same parking lot as the Hilton, which has become a very tired property.
Would reccomend this property to anyone.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank burtontps
Bryan K, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Norfolk-Airport, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Great !!! So happy you had the great experience we work so hard to provide. We have a wonderful hotel and Team here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Norfolk Airport. Hampton Inns provide a quality stay and deep focus on our customer’s satisfaction. We are so proud of all the wonderful amenities we provide. “We love having you Here” is such a perfect fit for Hampton Inn hotels. Hope we see you soon. Safe travels and a wonderful spring
San Diego, United States
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel during the "Snow Storm" Anyway, the staff was wonderful and so accommodating. Although there wasn't a restaurant or bar, the hotel was great! The management rolled up their sleeves and dug cars out of the snow for people and continued to comfort us with cookies and warm drinks.

1 Thank Ebony A
Thank you!!! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope your trip home was safe and uneventful. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and your comments are so kind. I believe it was your first snow and glad you were here with us safe and warm. I hope when you’re back in the area you come and see us. Again Thank you and our sincere gratitude.
Savannah, United States
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at this hotel due to its close proximity to the airport (5 minutes). The hotel was clean, the beds comfortable and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip to Norfolk.

1 Thank Alan L
Bryan K, Front Desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Norfolk-Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
YAY!!! So good to hear such great comments. I am happy and grateful to you and the opportunity you provided us to shine for you. The team here will get your positive feedback. I am hoping we will see you soon!!!
Newmarket, New Hampshire
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

This property is convenient to the airport with lots of food options on Military Hwy. The hotel itself was clean. Lobby was clean and typical of a Hampton Inn.
I recommend requesting a room on the side of the hotel opposite the main road (Northampton Blvd). The road is noisy.
One negative was That I could hear the TV in the room next door.
Breakfast was fine. Typical Hampton Inn selections.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank MDRedSox
Bryan K, Front desk Supervisor at Hampton Inn & Suites Norfolk-Airport, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your thoughts. We love getting comments to help us improve and become the best we can be. I am sorry for the noise problem, I am guess they must have had the volume pretty high to disturb you again sorry for the inconvenience. Please call for your next stay before arrival we will do all we can to make sure you get all your needs taken care of. Thank you again and please come back Often.
Glen Ridge
Reviewed January 15, 2014

The room was nice and spacious. The heater was loud and the fan was pretty powerful so you couldn't stand near it. The toilet kept making noise and it was weird having the sink in the room instead of the bathroom. That would have been inconvenient if there was more than just me in the room. The wet bar area was very nice with a sink, fridge, coffee maker and microwave.

The breakfast was standard Hampton Inn (which is a good thing). The location was great to the office I was going to. The staff was very accommodating. Overall a nice stay.

1 Thank ahbaggins
Thank you for staying with us. We love that you enjoyed your stay with us. I see you did have some minor issues and please let us know if you can and we will work to get them resolved as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves on making your stay and all our guests as happy and relaxed as possible. Your comments make us a better hotel and we appreciate the time and effort you put in to help make us better. I hope we see you soon and have a great Spring!!!