“Great Service”

Scotty Quixx on Granby
Reserve with OpenTable
Scotty Quixx on Granby is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #296 of 712 Restaurants in Norfolk
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Monticello
Description: Scotty Quixx is the place to see and be seen. The hottest lounge and nightclub downtown Norfolk has ever seen, Scotty Quixx Lounge & Bistro on Granby Street. This exclusive venue occupying Granby Street is just one block west of the Norfolk Scope, Scotty Quixx represents the highest value dining, titillating cocktails and conversations topped off with the ultimate nightlife scene. If you are not too busy staring at the gorgeous staff, there are 5 flat screen televisions and 1 projector screen keeping you hip to the world outside. For interactive entertainment, you can always find a willing opponent for a game of billiards or Golden Tee, enjoy the numerous games on the Mega Touch or entertain a crowd with Touch Tunes Karaoke. An inventive world fusion menu delivers a unique concentration of the freshest seasonal items and the highest quality ingredients. Our forte is to create the perfect evening for you and your guests with birthday celebrations, organization mixers, private parties, buffet style dinners or live music performances on our elevated stage area. So, if you want to find the spot that has it all, Scotty Quixx Lounge & Bistro in downtown Norfolk is the place to be where we welcome you and make you feel on top of the world.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Great Service”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

The Bartender Joey Rocks. He made excellent Toasted Almond drinks.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Insider822

Matthews, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER NEVER AGAIN!!!!!”
Reviewed February 6, 2011

Why did I allow someone to talk me into this place again after I avoided a return for several years!! I HATE this place, they have racial issues, the service is horrendous and the food is as usual mediocre at best. I went several years ago with an African american friend who was harrassed and held to a higher dress code standard, than the white males in the place. To clarify he was asked to remove his hat that was a plaiin black cap with no wear and tear, and when we stepped in, we saw 3 white males with the same style cap on, I went to the door to say something, and NO LIE 3 more white males were just let in with the same style hats on, when i it out to the doorman, he repeated that our friend could not be inside with his cap on, so we walked out, I threw my VIP card in the trash can at the curb and told the doorman I would never step foot in the place again...he replied "bye". That was the entire interaction with this place, there were no obsenities exchanged, no arguement...nothing, we just wanted to have our "black" friend join us! I swore I would never drop a dime in that place again, racism is something I have no tolerance for! My friends wanted to go there because they had a buy1 get 1 card for dinner, and after 3 days of persistance I agreed to go. I asked for a glas of Reisling and was served a Chablis...I knew there was no way it tasted like a reisling, so I ordered another glass and went to the bar and asked to see the bottle after he poured my 2nd glass! Trust me I wanted to go in and be pleasently surprised. The service was not the best, we weren't asked how the food was until we were finished, none of us finished our plates, and none of us wanted to take the food home, and she only prebussed half the table, she was more interested in texting and dancing for the bartender. My friends then appolgized for dragging me out there...lol..."told ya so!" There are to many incredible places to eat in Norfolk, That this place needs to be closed and not in consideration for a place that calls itself fine dining.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank peacegerl
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great, Great, Great”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

I really enjoyed my experience there. The food was fabulous, I had the ahi trio with was fantastic. It was refreshing that it wasn't the average "bar food" it was fresh and delicious and everyone that was with me got a different entree that satisfied their tastes. There staff was great, made us feel like we were apart of the family, cracking jokes and etc. ..The late night proved to be the best on Granby Street, it seemed to be the place to be and everyone was having a good time!! I've made it my new must stop on Granby Street!!

Tampa, Florida
“Is it a bar? Is it a restaurant?”
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We happend across this bar/restaurant and stopped only because it was one of the last restaurants on Granby as we walked to see a show at the Scope Center. The place was empty as that it was a bit early for the night crowd so we sat at the bar to grab a bite and were really happy that we did.
Salad, fish tacos and a great wrap were all prepared upon order from nice fresh ingredients. We could not have been more surprised and we would recommend this restaurant to anyone who happens by.