“Most Authentic Italian in Hampton Roads”
Review of Sirena Cucina Italiana - CLOSED

Sirena Cucina Italiana
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

If you are in Norfolk and want Italian, you will not find a more sophisticated, genuine experience. Sirena Cucina has an extensive quality wine menu, and excellent food. The setting is romantic and intimate. Don't show up without a reservation(or in jeans) ,and don't be surprised if you hear the staff speaking to each other in Italian while you dine. I highly recommend this location.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Norfolk and had a taste for Italian and found this restaurant. What a gem! Fantastic food and several great vegetarian and vegan choices! Not just your normal veggie meals. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

As my husband and I are foodies, this place was recommended by a friend for our anniversary. When we entered the building we did stand at the reception desk a few minutes before someone acknowledged we were there. Then we were seated it took a little longer for our waiter to approach the table. There was only 1 more table by the way that had guest dining. I asked the waiter for a recommendation on a red wine and he did not seem very knowledeable about the wines they served. By this point I was worried about what the night was going to hold for us. I was pleasantly surprised. Their house specials were read and I decided to order the anchovy salad to start and it was light and refreshing and the fresh anchovies just melted in your mouth. For the main entree I had the homemade fetticini pasta with angus beef and vegetable ragout. It was wonderful and so much I had to bring some home. The wait staff was very talkative and the owner came out with each course to make sure we were pleased. After 2 bottles of wine, wonderful food and a decadent expresso dessert, I would say our restaurant choice was just perfect.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Just a great place, very authentic delicious Italian cuisine that stands out from the rest (not your typical red sauce joint), everything is fresh made there (their seafood medley is to die for!), great wine list, nice yet relaxed settings, parking in the back and very reasonable, can't go wrong! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank 123ladolcevita
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am originally from NY and of Italian heritage and have made several trips to Itlay and have usually been disappointed in most of the Italian cuisine in Hampton Roads for the past 27 years I have lived here. I feel lucky to have found Sirena Cucina. This is an dining experience to be savored. I was with a group of 6 celebrating my birthday. All but one of us were new to the restaurant. Everyone gave it high marks for food quality and the offerings on the menu itself. Each course took time, but you wanted it because this was not food you rush through. Most of us had pasta which was divine and the seafood was also excellent. They brought a creme brulee with a candle for my birthday which was a nice touch.
I will definitely return as I am anxious to try other items on the menu. This is real Italian cuisine!

4  Thank onionryder