“Plan the blooming time to your visit”

Norfolk Botanical Garden
Ranked #3 of 72 things to do in Norfolk
Chesapeake, Virginia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Plan the blooming time to your visit”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Great place to take the wife in the spring. Hosted an event their one time, facility
is average.

1 Thank VictoryMCs

South Bend, Indiana
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Make sure you see this beautiful garden!”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My sister and I went for the sole purpose of seeing the eagles that we followed on the live cam. We walked the garden and after seeing the Chicago Botanical Garden many many times I can say that this one holds it own. We loved the wild areas along the water and saw turtles sunning themselves on a tree limb. Lots of trees and azaleas were in bloom but the highlight for us was standing by the bronze statue of the eagle and seeing the pair of eagles fly in and land in their nest! Made our trip!

Visited April 2012
Saint Charles, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
“Walk through lights - Best Thing Ever!”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We have gone to see the holiday lights at the Gardens for years and were excited last year to check out the walk through option. It was expensive, but well worth it! It's a whole different experience to see them without the car. The section with the lights blinking to music was unreal. I can't wait to go back!

Visited November 2011
Maryland, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The beauty just keeps going on and on”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I was so impressed with the size and beauty of this place. I was so glad we got to see it in spring when all the trees and azaleas were blooming! We were also there when the new eagles were nesting so we got to see them which was incredibly fascinating. It's so neat that they are in a park like this where people can appreciate them...I only hope they don't end up taking the nest down. Definitely plan to spend quite a few hours here (we spent 3 1/2 and still didn't see everything). It was well worth the cost and I'm glad my money was going to support something so beautiful!

Visited April 2012
Norfolk
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful in every season”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The constantly changing displays make any visit visually rewarding

Visited December 2011