“Good options for picky eaters”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #109 of 804 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 31, 2017

Ate here with my family on my first night back from deployment. My 11 year old only believes in eating pancakes/waffles, chicken nuggets, and pizza, so made for a good variety of breakfast and dinner food options for the rest of us. Wait staff was friendly, restaurant was clean, and the food came in a reasonable time.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

The food and service was good but when it came time to pay I had some coupons on Retail Me Not and when I showed them to the cashier he asked a manager (?) about it and she asked if they said they were for a specific IHOP and I said no and she said they don't take coupons.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

Being seated was fast, but was seated at a disgusting table that I had to request to be cleaned.

I ordered the 55+ sampler...
Ordered crispy bacon. I recieved raw bacon.
The pancake was hard, as in both sides were over cooked and it separated in the middle like two halves of a coin.
The hash browns were bloody terrible!! So over burnt it was like a hockey puck! After biting into them and causing tooth pain, I will not bother to finish.

Right after food arrives, the check is at my table ready for payment. I will like they can't wait for me to be gone asap.

I will absolutely never come back here again, or recommend this place to anyone, ever!!

Reviewed January 1, 2017

Since the Hotel didn't offer breakfast we decided to eat at IHOP because we knew what we would get....a huge meal that was very good....as expected at an IHOP.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

GREAT service and good food. Thank you Aja for taking such good care of us!!! (Right down to my strange request for melted butter!)