“where is mair”

IHOP
Ranked #109 of 804 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed November 12, 2012

as always the ihop has great cakes. we some with a large group every 3 months and were extremely disappointed when we were told mair was gone. the service

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Service was good and friendly; the food is always tasty. They made a minor mistake (gave me blueberry instead of strawberry) and it was corrected quickly.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

favorite blueberry pancakes, been to several locations,, yorktown my preferred or williamsburg

Reviewed March 26, 2012

A number of my friends always insist on going here to eat and I do not wish to offend them by complaining, but honestly, the food is badly cooked, greasy and expensive regardless of what you purchase. Almost any other restaurant will give you a better value for your money. I have had the misfortune of eating here and at other IHOPs over the past ten years and each time I have the same miserable experiences. The steak sandwiches are greasy, the hamburgers cold, the salad unappetizing.

1  Thank Oldmoviefan
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We ate here on a very busy Saturday. Our server was pleasant and quick.