“Pretty decent”

Cuisines: Mexican
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Pretty decent”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Had lunch with several co-workers on a Friday and the kitchen was very slow. Food was filling, the value is definitely there.

Visited August 2014

“Disappointed Again”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This was my second and last lunch at Norfolk Plaza Azteca. My first visit was shortly after it opened. I hoped that the problems then would be corrected in time. The Chesapeake Plaza Azteca is wonderful! Their food and service ranges from very good to excellent. Norfolk is nothing like Chesapeake! I was alone for lunch. Shown to a booth without a light. Asked for another booth. OK. No water served. No lime with the beer. No chips and salsa until I had ordered the main meal. No sauces on the table. The food was served on a very hot plate, but it was tepid. Sent it back. Was almost hot after another trip to the microwave. There was no spice to the food. Very bland. I used most of the salsa trying to rescue it. I give up!

Visited March 2014
“It was Ok.....”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Plaza Aztec 9/3/2013 Norfolk, VA

Tonight we went to Plaza Aztec with our sales team. It was our second time here. The atmosphere is friendly, the service is good and the food flavorful.

For starter they brought out chips and salsa. The chips were extremely fresh and the salsa had the right amount of flavor and consistency.

I had a steak with a churizo sauce along with rice and beans. The steak was delicious. The rice and beans were a tad bit bland for my taste. The beans were more of a refried beans than the traditional red kidney beans that i prefer. All in all it was a great evening and we would definitely go back. I recommend it!

Visited September 2013