“Great Sandwich Shop!”
Review of East Beach Sandwich Company - CLOSED

East Beach Sandwich Company
Reviewed June 26, 2014

East Beach Sandwich Company is a great casual place to enjoy lunch. The shop offers a nice variety of sandwiches and salads. I ordered the Outboard Grille. It was a delicious grilled cheese sandwich made of applewood smoked bacon, fresh tomato, and a variety of cheeses. Very tasty and well priced at $6.49. I can’t wait to go back and try some of their other offerings. If you’re in the East Ocean View area, be sure to stop by.

2  Thank JumeirahJenny

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Just in the area with family and decided to stop in to check out the shop. My daughter had heard good things about it. I got a turkey with red peppers and cheese ciabatta sandwich and it was stacked very well. Not a big fan of ordering at the counter and sitting back down, especially since the menu is handwritten high up on a chalkboard. I have a bad back and it was difficult to stand and peruse the menu, while others waited to order. I did feel a bit hurried because of that. Food was good and I liked the environment though. I'd go back to check out some other sandwiches again.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Excellent food and casual setting. The staff is very warm and friendly.

Enjoyable experience...

Will go here again!!!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Several from our office enjoyed lunch at East Beach this week and as usual our group had various sandwiches that Sharon had on the menu.You cannot go wrong with any of this unique selections.They have added wonderful local items to enhance your dinning experience.Support our local businesses and enjoy this great location.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place was a nice find! Great sandwich shop within walking distance of the marina. Wine, cheese, dips and sandwiches that you can take on your outing.