“Just got robbed again!!”

Greenies Bar and Grill
Ranked #400 of 722 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 1, 2014

I am a regular in greenie's for the past 3 months... Tonight Kim, Teresa, and Alissa were the Bartenders and when I paid Teresa she never returned my change instead set it on the waitress station and let a waitress pick it up. I sat quietly and watched.. Kind of funny when my my identity was stolen as soon as I started going there... A 400 dollar charge at petco and Kim has two dogs... Be careful this place is a rip off...

9  Thank Mcgeeg12345
There are newer reviews for Greenies Bar and Grill

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

As the cabbie dropped us off, he muttered something unkind under his breath. Apparently the bar has a reputation for being less than accommodating, but we saw none of this. Good service, good beer, great snacks and food. Except for the pizza, which was not freshly made, I have no complaints. I was looking to show my foreign colleagues a local, Virginia place and Greenies is it.

3  Thank JOSHUA J
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I had a chance to spend a few hours at Greenies and it was the most relaxing afternoon you could ever want. A picture view of the water, cold beer and hot shrimp make this a spectacular place.

If your the type of traveler looking for high end, ultra service then Greenies isn't for you, but if you want cold beer, good food and a fantastic deck, visit this place for sure.. I can't wait to get back and sit on the deck again..

2  Thank WestChester_Travler
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great dive! Passed by a couple of times and it was always crowded...figured it must be good so I went with friends to get some steamed shrimp and drinks. What fun! There was music then a live band! Great atmosphere to chill and drink. Right on the beach...you can walk right out and enjoy the bay and then sit on the deck and drink, listen to music, hang out with friends! Great spot!

1  Thank sweetsugartree
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My family visited this hole in the wall place after hanging on the beach. We were told that my son would have to remove his white dress shirt because they have problems with gangs. There were other people with white shirts on but of course they were not young and african american. I would never step foot in this dingy, grimy, roach infested place again.