“convenient”

Cuisines: American
Auburn, Washington
“convenient”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Food was good. Staff was friendly. And it was conveniently located to the Hampton Inn where we were staying. I dont know that I would seek it out as a destination restaurant, but if you're staying close by, it's a nice quick place to eat.

Visited July 2013

Burke, VA
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

What can I say! The service was great. There was a large party there at the time we arrived but we were greeted and seated promptly. Our server took our order immediately and even with the large party, it did not take a long time to get our food. The food was great and the serving was plentyful. The only thing I have against it is that it a little difficult to find unless you know it is located in the Sheridan. Would deffinately eat here again.

Visited July 2013
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Excellent food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The food here is very good and affordable. I enjoyed the chilli and the chicken fajita. Service was friendly and fast. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2013
East Hartford, Connecticut
“Our waiter TOTALLY made our day!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My daughter LOVES Max & Ermas and had her heart set on taking her aunt and I there.
Our waiter, Bryan, was awesome to begin with, but when he asked if we needed anything else and we answered "A million dollars and a pony", that's where the fun began.
He gave us periodic updates, first telling us that they were out of the money, but that he was still working on the pony and so on.
When the check came, there were little horses drawn all over it! He had each of the waitstaff draw on our receipt! :D
I can't WAIT to go back again!!

• Visited June 2013
Dayton Ohio
“Great service”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This Max and Erma's is located inside the Hilton but there is sort of a separate entrance also. The food was cooked as I ordered and the waitress was great. I asked for a quite location as I was doing some work during dinner while on travel and they fixed me up with a quite spot. Great place to eat even if you are not staying at the Hilton or Hampton near the Norfolk airport.

• Visited May 2013