“Taco Bell is better than this!”

Degollado Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #311 of 729 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I ordered the Beef Nachos. Not a hard meal to make or mess up. The meat looked and tasted like something I'd serve on spaghetti---not tacos! The salsa was nothing more than tomato sauce from a can. They should be embarrassed to call this Mexican food because this is NOT how we eat it. Mala, mala comida!!Que verguenza!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The menu seems like nearly every other Mexican restaurant in town but I like this one better. The wait staff are attentive. The building appears to be a former chain location. Perhaps its something in the seasoning or that the wait staff appear authentic.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The food is excellent. Cheep. Consistant. The chips are the best I've had including the ones in San Diego. Portions are large and prices are excellent. Our family loves to go there when they visit.. Service is always good. Not a place if you want atmosphere, but great if you want great Mexican food.

2  Thank Loretta L
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

The people rude and the food is awful, I order the ceviche it wasn't fresh.My friend she order the sopes for first-time, the meat seem old they hardly put any cheese she ate one then wanted to throw-up. I told the waiter it was my birthday and he didn't even say Happy Birthday he ignore me..He embarrassed me cause I told him I was using a groupon deal in front my friend..The worse place ever!!

2  Thank Leticia E
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I would rather kill my first born child than eat here again. The service was laughable(it rather reminded me of a kitchen nightmare episode) at best. Food was trash! The rice was soggy and our Fried Chimmis tasted of elephant dung.

Don't eat here! Your life is in danger if you do!

2  Thank papa s