“Excellent place to eat1”
Review of Norfolk Grille

Norfolk Grille
Ranked #491 of 732 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I ate here today for lunch, and it was excellent! Great service, and the food was so good. Yum!I will be back!!!!!!!

1  Thank Mike P

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Today is the second day in a row that I've ordered my lunch delivered from the Norfolk Grille. Everything on the menu sounded delicious so I needed at least 2 days to try a few different things. Plus, they have a few specials that change every day that aren't on the menu. The prices are very reasonable. Many reviews I had read praised their chicken salad, so yesterday my co-worker & I got their Chicken Salad Sandwich w/ Fries, Spanakopita , & Chicken Caesar Salad. Admittedly, I am very picky about chicken salad, so I did not like what I got, which was Very strong in vinegar, had slices of almond, and grapes. It was very sweet, which tasted odd with the strong vinegar. I prefer my chicken salad more savory with seasonings, spices, onions, & celery, rather than very sweet. But, I know a lot of people like that kind of chicken salad. With so many rave reviews I'm sure it's fine, but just not up my alley. I enjoyed the fries - again, I am picky & these were perfect for me. I'm one of those weirdos that prefers soggy, limp fries to crispy ones. These were great, homemade, although no seasoning on them & a few were almost raw, but the overall flavor was yummy. The Spanakopita was pretty good, maybe just a bit bland (I've had better). My co-worker raved about her chicken caesar salad.

Today I had one of the specials - homemage lasagna & fries. The lasagna was good; I could have used a little more sauce, but the ingredients & flavors were very good. Fries were just as good as yesterday. They put the lasagna & fries in the same container, which I wish they hadn't done so the lasagna wouldn't have gotten all over some of the fries.

Overall, a very convenient place to order lunch. Everyone is so nice & friendly. I will continue to try out more of their dishes.

Reviewed March 6, 2012

I've made several trips to Norfolk and have eaten at the Norfolk Grille a couple times. Both times the food was very good. I had the chicken fingers and it was way more than I could eat. The burger is also very good.

The prices here can't be beat and the service is very good. If you are in the area, give this local restaurant a try.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I loved the Chicken Club Sandwich. Very nice family business.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Ted catered our daughters wedding 1/12. We received sooo many compliments on the food. It was truely the best food - wedding or not- that we could have had. All the wait staff were courteous and friendly. The only problem was that everyone wanted the leftovers and we didn't want to share!