“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I usually like Chili's, which is why we went here while shopping at Macarthur. Won't be doing that again. Our waitress was friendly enough, but pretty inattentive and slow, even though there wasn't a crowd. No one informed us until after we were seated and had ordered that one of their grills was broken, so there were only a few menu items available (no burgers or ribs, etc). The numerous people seated after us weren't informed either, resulting in a few just leaving. I understand glitches happen, but at least have the hostess tell people before they are seated! This place just felt neglected and definitely not on par with other Chili's I've visited.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Dirty and run down restaurant. Never got my side dish of broccoli until the end of my meal. Staff was friendly, but the restaurant was just not up to par.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were seated quickly. They even have outdoor seating on a balcony. I ordered a turkey on toasted wheat and my daughter got a grilled chicken sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The menu had a good selection of choices and it was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Disappointing.

We ordered 2 soda's & the Nacho's as a snack before our OPSAIL 2012 adventure expecting a plate of chips w/ the usual 'nacho stuff' on them. We were shocked when we got a plate put on our table w/ about 8 chips, yes folks, 8 chips. Now each chip had a pc of meat, cheese, & jalapeno on each one but daaaang. We wanted Nacho's not this 'tiny, mini pizza looking cho's.

For a $20 lunch/snack we expected a whole lot more than that. I suggest skipping this big chain in the mall if you're looking for good food/value meal.
On a postive note, the staff was great! Server brought us our soda's before we ran out, that was good considering it in the 90's that day.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Hamburger, very thick and good. The hamburger was prepared just like I like it...