“best lunch”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We were seated quickly. They even have outdoor seating on a balcony. I ordered a turkey on toasted wheat and my daughter got a grilled chicken sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals very much. The menu had a good selection of choices and it was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Disappointing.

We ordered 2 soda's & the Nacho's as a snack before our OPSAIL 2012 adventure expecting a plate of chips w/ the usual 'nacho stuff' on them. We were shocked when we got a plate put on our table w/ about 8 chips, yes folks, 8 chips. Now each chip had a pc of meat, cheese, & jalapeno on each one but daaaang. We wanted Nacho's not this 'tiny, mini pizza looking cho's.

For a $20 lunch/snack we expected a whole lot more than that. I suggest skipping this big chain in the mall if you're looking for good food/value meal.
On a postive note, the staff was great! Server brought us our soda's before we ran out, that was good considering it in the 90's that day.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Hamburger, very thick and good. The hamburger was prepared just like I like it...

Reviewed February 1, 2011

i have been to many chilis and I had never eaten dessert. This location has these small desserts in little shot glasses. It was the perfect end to a nice meal. I ate the salad with chicken on top. I really like their guacamole as well. Our waitress was attentive. I would recemmend.

Reviewed January 7, 2009