“Good not Great”

Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 16, 2014

After being out of the coutry for a year the only craving I had was for Hooters Wings (and Beer). I chose the WaterSide location. they were just opening and I was surprised at the lack of excitement upon our arrival (party of two). I requested to sit at a location where I could see the water and boats and got a bit of a surprise with the responce although my request was granted it seemed to be a bit of an inconvienance to move me the four tables away. The service was not usually as happy and receptive as I remembered but it was NOT bad either just not what I had remembered. I ordered the fried pickles,20 med breaded wings and the new Buffalow Chicken dip. The pickles and the Dip were great and the wait was shorter than expected however the wings were undercooked and a bit rubbery we then ordered the BBQ burger and it was Great. Overall A good time but a bit dissapointed that it was not great like I remembered.

1  Thank Steve W

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Didn't get the chance to eat there. Would not want to after the treatment we received. Waited at least 20 minutes. Not because they were so busy though. Lots of empty tables. LOTS! At least four others families or couples also walked away because of the treatment. The EXCUSE was they were so busy and only had three waitresses and the hostess. Poor babies! I had been to another restaurant recently that had a large group at one table and a number of other tables. She was ALONE. When we were seated she came to us and got our drink order and explained the situation. We were more than happy to wait and cut her some slack. Not so with this place. They didn't even show us the courtesy of extending that option.

1  Thank Riccirhino
Reviewed July 17, 2014

friendly and fast service. Food was the run of the mill quality for a Hooters. The girls were friendly and fast. We had our kids with us and they're were very friendly with the kids as well. We stayed across the Elizabeth River at the Renaissance hotel, so this was a convenient location VIA ferry boat.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My wife & I visited this restaurant last week. A very nice restaurant - bar on the waterfront in Norfolk. Real good prices. The food was very good. The beers cold. The service was very good. Great Happy Hour prices. We watched the USA play world cup soccer there.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Mild, medium or hot (suicide). My lips are still recovering. Good, I mean REAL GOOD. Fun place, cold beer, and colder beer.