“Cool place to hang”

Hooters Waterside
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Cool place to hang out and have a beverage or two or more. We enjoyed it so much we ate there twice in one day. Staff was very helpful and food was great.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Ok so it's your regular Hooter's chain food (which is always good) only with a good view! We had been to the nearby Nauticus and the kids were starving so we opted to eat here so we could sit out on the deck and enjoy the view (of the water, lol). It was Wingsday Wednesday so we got great wings deals and the kids got to eat for free! The food was great as usual at this chain and the service was too. Highly recommend if you're looking for a nice waterside view and great food for a great price!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

A group of friends and i decided to come here on our lunch break. While our server Marena was smoking hot, our food was not. After being at the restaurant for about 25 minutes we finally get our food (the place was dead only one other table, at the time). No more than 4 bites into my food i find a shard of glass as big as one of my boneless wings. At this point i have already been at the restaurant a good 35 minutes. It takes another 5 minutes to flag down a server and not cause mass hysteria at the place. Then i'm stuck another 20 minutes to get my new order and eat it. It took the Manager Nicole a solid 10 minutes to come over to our table and apologize. Then at the end of the meal the company charged me full price for my meal even after they fed me glass. WTF, needless to say i did not tip Marena. I should have taken a photo of the shard, next time i will so i can post it here for the world to see.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Late night watching pay preview MMA event. Wings and burger were ok. Waitress had to ask several times about burger (done ness, cheese, etc)

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Heat wave today in Norfolk, so a draft beer by the marina breeze was nice. Better than a/c.
We didn't order food, but it looks pretty standard fast food. Beers are cold, though.