“Charming intimate French restaurant -- loved it!”
Review of Voila

Voila
Ranked #25 of 722 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: French, Greek, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tucked into a corner of Botetourt and & York Street, Voila, with it's soft lighting and eclectic decor, is a local gem. The restaurant sits tucked away in one of the city's oldest historic neighborhoods, complete with cobblestone streets and some of the few surviving antebellum houses on the side of the Elizabeth River. With a full bar and known for its three-course prix-fixe, Voila's menu features fresh ingredients & home-grown herbs. Voila boasts an impressive selection of international, French, & Greek dishes, incorporated together by the owners, Hampton Roads restaurateurs John & Maggie Tsouris. As well as Hand crafted cocktails concocted with vintage liqueurs and spirits, fresh squeezed juices and homegrown herbs. Voila is a local's favorite and must try authentic cuisine.
Reviewed August 14, 2010

My husband and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary by having dinner at Voila, which was highly recommended to us by close friends. It was such a good choice! We had superb service thoughout the meal. Wonderful food, beautifully presented. The atmosphere is romantic and perfect for a quiet, relaxed dinner. We will definitely recommend this restaurant and would love to return!

There are newer reviews for Voila

Reviewed December 27, 2009

My wife and I always enjoy Voila as one of our favorite local restaurants. Off the beaten path from the other downtown restaurants. The owner is usually there with great hospitality. Great food and atmosphere. The owner also owns the Carriage House around the corner. I recommend both places.

Reviewed September 6, 2009

My husband and I have dined here on several occasions, and never have we been dissatisfied with our meal or service. In fact, it is quite the opposite. I walk into Voila with confidence, knowing that I could close my eyes, point to something on the menu, and be delighted with whatever I was served. My husband usually enjoys the veal. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone with a taste for creative cuisine.

Reviewed May 17, 2009

We chose Voila for a mother's day dinner based on recommendations from locals and their interesting menu. Unfortunately, it did not live up to expectations. The service was slow - we waited over an hour before we received the entrees - and the food was average. Definitely not worth the price. The atmosphere was nice and the location is good. I would not return.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 29, 2008

If like Omar's try the food here. He's also owns this restaurant.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Voila? Share your experiences!