“Nice place but the food is salty!”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack - CLOSED

Joe's Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice place but the food is salty!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is ok. It looks like a crab shack. Nothing terrible. Prices are not bad but everything is over spiced and salty. If you like old bay and you like salty then this place will be good. I prefer the flavors of the seafood and not drowned out by seasonings.

• Visited August 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Didn't get the crabs”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I liked the Classic Sampler all the classics combined! Crazy-good crab dip, great balls of fire and crispy calamari.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food here is really good and fresh. I think what I liked most was the friendly staff and the very quick service!!

Visited August 2013
“Good food, terrible staff.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Nothing special here. We stayed at the Sheraton next door, so this was convenient. We ordered a bucket of seafood and the food was pretty good. The staff was way too slow and not that friendly. Will not be eating at this location again, next time will search for a different one and hope that the staff there is better.

“Fabulous view!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Ok, let me start this by saying I am super picky about my fish. Very particular. So I was not in love with my meal... But my family did like it. You could not ask for a better waterfront view.it is perfect. The flies don't come until your food does. Drinks are good, loved the fried pickles. View is amazing. Went on a tuesdayand got live music, which was great! Fantastic atmosphere.