“Average”

Max & Erma's
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great for the traveler who needs a descent meal at a great price. Not really a part of the local charm but it is very good for the weary traveler looking for a good hot meal.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

i went to max and ermas with my life partner last thursday. we went around 7 and they wernt too busy. when we walked in two young men (rocky and jake if i remember correctly) were greeting us and already had a table ready. they casually talked to us and turned out to be pretty funny and not corny at all. i dont remember the servers name but she was really good. there seemed to be some problems wiht the kitchen and food not being availiable but it was okay because the service was great. i will deffinitly come back again.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The restaurant itself is nice; it's big, and if you're seated near the outside entrance, has a good view. The atmosphere and menu selection reminded me of Cheddar's. Service was on the slow side though, and our food was barely warm when it arrived. I'd give this place another try, but overall it's nothing special for the price.

1  Thank CallyGirl87
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Disappointed with the service. I felt like an unwanted guest by the server, the restaurant was not busy. Burger was all bun and little meat. Fries tasted like they were fried with fish,dark,greasy and unappetizing.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was hesitant about this dining experience because the hostess seemed very overloaded with extra work and there didn't seem to be enough staff. We ate on a Tuesday for lunch, and were pleasantly suprised that kids eat free on Tuesdays. The menu was ok, but the combo meals do not have a lot of options to choose from. I ended up with French Onion soup and 1/2 club sandwich. Both were very good. Our server was very corny, but my son thought he was funny and he was very attentive to our table. My daughter thought the vanilla ice cream from the sundae bar tasted weird, but my son didn't think so. Not sure it was memorable enough to return, though I might try another location that may not be as crowded as the mall, even well after 1 for lunch.