“Disappointed”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We saw the reviews and decided to try it; honestly, beer was flat, veggies were soggy, and food was so so. The table was very wobbles and it was extremely loud.

• Visited May 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst customer service!”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Worst customer service ever and I've never even gotten to be inside the restaurant yet. I called and made a reservation 11 days ago and was called today the day before my said reservations to be told they are canceling them due to wine fest. They said its a successful time for them, insinuating that my party of 8 was of no importance and bringing in no revenue. I called back after thinking about it wanting to speak with the manager to let him know it's in poor taste what they did. Whoever answered said he'd be in at 7 and he'd call me but only after telling me to come in at 5 instead of 7 when my reservations were for. Well I made them for 7 for a damn reason! Anyways it's now 830 so I figured I'd call back since I haven't heard from him. Now he conveniently has called out to do something with his daughter. I'm sure that's the case. Either way I'd never bring my business to that establishment.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Mbkaiwi
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Great place for lunch and a beer”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This restaurant turned out to be a great place to stop and have lunch while we were in Norfolk for the weekend. The wait staff was attentive and made the experience even better.

We ended up going back to the restaurant later that night for a few more beers and to listen tot he music. Both were hits.

• Visited April 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Comfortable”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Only close bar that serves food until 1:00 AM. Staff is friendly. Although the name may discourage, the food is great, especially when its 11:45 PM and your hungry. Will return.

Visited April 2013
maryland
“Not My Kind of Spot”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Kinda loud for a weekday afternoon, dark, not aesthetically pleasing, hard benches, average food - not some place I'd go back to, but the service was fine. I had the flounder, crabmeat, scampi dish with asparagus and green beans. Not bad, not good, not something I'd want again.

• Visited March 2013