“Noisy, laid back/gritty, great crab soup”
Review of Hell's Kitchen

Hell's Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 730 Restaurants in Norfolk
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

While this place wasn't the atmosphere I was in the mood for, I think a night out w friends listening to music or at happy hour would be fun. Ate at the bar...good service. She crab soup was great. Entree salad was alright, nothing special. Good beer choices.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Anything you order CRAB is great. We had our 4 yr old and he loved the environment

Reviewed May 8, 2012

We stopped here because of the name. I was surprised that the server seemed annoyed when I asked about the show and told me they weren't connected to the show at all. I didn't understand because of the name and the logo on the menu was the same? Oh well, no worries as this place had a great wine list and great food. Happy Hour specials are 1/2 off all appetizers and even the menu items were less than I expected. I got the crab cake sandwich and the crab cake was spectacular. Almost pure crab and very little filler. Delish! Apothic White wine was good but not for all palettes. Servers are very knowledgeable about the wines and can help you choose one you will love! Big city type atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

We had a variety of menu options for lunch: wraps, burgers, sandwiches, soups, and salads. My chicken ceasar wrap with a side of asparagus was to die for!! Super tasty! That's what my colleagues said. The waitress was average, but they seated us right away. They open for lunch and dinner. If in Norfolk, go!

Reviewed April 20, 2012

This is not your typical spot for lunch. The atmosphere is interesting. Things happen at a quick pace. The food was fresh and quick. Would enjoy going back again.

Been to Hell's Kitchen? Share your experiences!