“Just right...”
Review of Bodega - CLOSED

Bodega
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. Charlotte St.
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a relaxed atmosphere and casual, unusual food. Bodega was just right.
We sat at the bar, ordered drinks, a Cosmo and Mojito. We took our time, started with grilled Caesar and focaccia. Delicious.
We lingered, enjoying the unrushed but attentive service. For our second selection, we ordered the tortellini and crispy artichoke hearts. Both were very well done, great taste, attractively plated.
Great job all around Bodega!

ronvabea, Owner at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

LSN , Thanks for your wonderful review. We will pass your comments to our complete staff.

We strive to do better everyday !!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We visited Friday night after a long day at work, before we went to watch a play at the Chrysler Hall. Our waiter was professional, knowledgeable and attentive to all of us. He made awesome drink and food recommendations. It was happy hour and the calamari and lettuce wraps were delicious. The drinks and desserts were excellent as well.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Nice evening out with another couple before a show at the Chrysler Theater in Norfolk.
Walking distance to parking and the theater - minutes away. Food was interesting/different and wine was reasonably priced. I guess it's more of a beer and Spanish Tapas menu but we got around that with ease. Nice choice on the menu. Wine was so-so but I did like the ambiance and yes we would go back.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I when Saturday night for an early dinner at 6. The tapas plates where as delicious as they were speaking to the eye. We will be returning to try more selections. The atmosphere is upsale and modern. Reservations are required but I do recommend one because it does fill up. Also note I can get a little loud when the place is full. Perfectly fine noise level for a date but not an in-depth business meeting.

ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Thank you for your review! I personally love how tapas allows you to try so many different items on our menu. We look forward to your next visit.

We strive to do better everyday!

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Food was only mediocre. The people were friendly. Decor was nice. We got a soggy salad and they adjusted the price when pointed out. likely will not go back to dine.

I do apologize that you did not have a 5 star experience while you were dining at Bodega on Granby. I hope that you will give us another chance to impress you with our menu and staff.

We strive to do better every day.