“Coelacanth's Beer Dinner ”
Review of Bodega - CLOSED

Bodega
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. Charlotte St.
Reviewed December 15, 2016 via mobile

Amazing dinner. Super friendly and accommodating staff. Ryan the GM was a great host. Coelacanth and the chef did a remarkable job pairing the course together. This place is a gem for sure I will definitely be returning soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

If you aten't eating here, you're missing out. Will (our server) was amazing. The drinks were perfectly poured by Kaley. And Ryan was a gracious host as the manager. The food was excellent. Especially the hand made tortelloni and the airline chicken brrast special. I will be back.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Delicious seared tuna! Would definitely return to enjoy this wonderful meal. Although Tapas-size in portion, it was plenty for my light, evening preference.

Lovely little Bodega restaurant, romantic, great food, excellent service.

We look forward to returning soon!

1  Thank ggconk
ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

GGconk, thank you for your review. The seared tuna is an amazing dish, I love the tapas size portions so that you can order multiple items on the menu to try!

We strive to do better every day!

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Visited Bodega a few weeks ago with my wife and decided to try as many tapas as we could. All of them were fantastic and we had a good amount to take home. Parking was a lot easier that what I expected for a downtown location so I was pleasantly surprised. Service was flawless and their Moscow mules as the best I've had. Greta place to have a light meal + drinks in a trendy and intimate atmosphere.

ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are very lucky to own the parking lot next to Bodega that allows us to give our customers a break from searching for on street parking! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again soon.

We strive to do better every day.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Being a local, This quaint little bar popped up on my walk around the block. I stopped in and was immediately impressed by the elegant, but laid back atmosphere. The bartender, Anne-Randolph, works diligently to ensure promptness of your order and goes out of her way to carry on a conversation making your visit personal. I highly recommend this establishment, whether it is just for a beer or for late night food, this place is more than just drinks and food. The food itself is impressive for late night treats, from the pork belly bites all the way to the lettuce wraps. Fancy food for a fair price!!! Kudos to the entire staff!!

ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Aaron, thank you for your review! I will pass on your compliments to our staff. We look forward to your next visit! We look at our customers as extensions of our family and love to hear when they enjoy the food staff and atmosphere of Bodega!

We strive to do better every day.