“Amazing”
Review of Bodega - CLOSED

Bodega
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. Charlotte St.
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

If you aten't eating here, you're missing out. Will (our server) was amazing. The drinks were perfectly poured by Kaley. And Ryan was a gracious host as the manager. The food was excellent. Especially the hand made tortelloni and the airline chicken brrast special. I will be back.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

Delicious seared tuna! Would definitely return to enjoy this wonderful meal. Although Tapas-size in portion, it was plenty for my light, evening preference.

Lovely little Bodega restaurant, romantic, great food, excellent service.

We look forward to returning soon!

1  Thank ggconk
ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2016

GGconk, thank you for your review. The seared tuna is an amazing dish, I love the tapas size portions so that you can order multiple items on the menu to try!

We strive to do better every day!

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Visited Bodega a few weeks ago with my wife and decided to try as many tapas as we could. All of them were fantastic and we had a good amount to take home. Parking was a lot easier that what I expected for a downtown location so I was pleasantly surprised. Service was flawless and their Moscow mules as the best I've had. Greta place to have a light meal + drinks in a trendy and intimate atmosphere.

ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Thank you for your review! We are very lucky to own the parking lot next to Bodega that allows us to give our customers a break from searching for on street parking! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again soon.

We strive to do better every day.

Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Being a local, This quaint little bar popped up on my walk around the block. I stopped in and was immediately impressed by the elegant, but laid back atmosphere. The bartender, Anne-Randolph, works diligently to ensure promptness of your order and goes out of her way to carry on a conversation making your visit personal. I highly recommend this establishment, whether it is just for a beer or for late night food, this place is more than just drinks and food. The food itself is impressive for late night treats, from the pork belly bites all the way to the lettuce wraps. Fancy food for a fair price!!! Kudos to the entire staff!!

ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Aaron, thank you for your review! I will pass on your compliments to our staff. We look forward to your next visit! We look at our customers as extensions of our family and love to hear when they enjoy the food staff and atmosphere of Bodega!

We strive to do better every day.

Reviewed September 16, 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a great meal at Bodega. The food was amazing, our server was super nice and attentive.
We ordered a total of 7 dishes and absolutely loved each one. We started with the Crab Bisque Soup. It was truly the best crab soup I have ever had! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. We also had the shoe string fires. They also were delicious. They reminded me of the fries you get a fair or festival, but shoe string size. The Caesar salad was our next selection. It had just the right amount of dressing, not smothered like some restaurants. There was a slight taste of garlic and anchovies that seemed to be a lingering taste rather than being overwhelming. We enjoyed the Ceviche. It was a light fresh dish. My husband is from South America and very familiar with this dish. He commented on it being a nice representation of an authentic Spanish version. We then moved onto the Seared Tuna, done rare. The meat was seared just right and the bed of rice which the tuna sat on was surprisingly good. We thought it would be more of a vehicle for the tuna. However, it had a flavor of its own. My husband had the Serrano Ham and Mozzarella. He seemed to enjoy the dish. It was a generous serving of both the meat and cheese. Our last dish was the Tortellini. They were delicate examples of perfection, filled with a creamy mix of cheese and caramelized onions. As you can tell, we left with our bellies full and a warm feeling throughout our bodies from the Moscow Mules we had during dinner. They were very good and served in the copper mug. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and actually have done so. This also seems like a happening place to have a cocktails. My husband and I have plans to go back here when we are not so full to enjoy the cocktail hours and atmosphere.

ronvabea, Manager at Bodega, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Stefanie, Thank you so much for your review. I love seeing our customers views of the menu items they order. Our chef is always coming up with new and exciting specials for customers to try! The Tortellini is one of my person favorites when I dine at Bodega!

We strive to do better every day!