“Mikes”

Mike's Pizza
Ranked #168 of 792 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I gotta say I was disappointed with the pizza, it's not the NY stle pizza. Granted this is a Greek resteraunt, okay. The rest of the food was outstanding. looks like 3 generations of family working here.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Just about the worst I've ever had. Went there expecting good gyro's and decent pizza as I saw a lot of favorable reviews elsewhere. We had a gyro, regular pizza and greek salad... all was horrible! Which matched the decor of the place - dirty, neglected, awful. Stupid me - I should have walked right out at the first sight of this dump. You could find better food at a street fair. What a waste! Yuck!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Great pizza and friendly owners.
Close to Navy base.