“horrible smell, horrible service, and messed up my order!!! DONT GO!!!!”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #371 of 704 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Los Angeles, California
“horrible smell, horrible service, and messed up my order!!! DONT GO!!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2009

As soon as i walked in i can smell the cigarrete smoke, it was so nasty. I for one dont mind people smoking but i also know the whole restaruant does not have to smell so bad. Seating was really fast, and we ordered our pizza quickly. As we waited the alarm kept going on and off, it was so annoying. We ordered there signiture pizza because we figured they would make it real good since it was there number one. We had been waiting for ever when the manager told us they dropped our pizza so we would wait longer. So annoyin and my boyfriend ordered a corona and they said they were out, how are you out of beer on a weekend?? So they said they would give us a free salad and two little small coronas to compesate for not having regular coronas. That was dumb, then our pizza had onion. We asked no onion!!! And my boyfriend bit into the pizza and it had this hard white thing...it was like a BONE...yuck so gross. I stopped eating. Then my boyfriend asked for another beer and our waitress forgot, we had to ask the manager for it. Our waitress was so bad, she never came to check on us. I will never ever recommend this place or come back. So DONt go!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“classic pizza”
Reviewed January 7, 2009

classic pizza

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great deep dish pizzas!”
Reviewed January 30, 2008

Great deep dish pizzas!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Norfolk, VA
“Consistently Good Chain”
Reviewed July 22, 2005

I go here about five times a year. Staff always friendly and attentive. Food is always prepared correctly, prepared well, and with a decent portion size. The decor and furniture are standard for this chain and very comfortable. This is a good location for this national chain and a good place overall.

1 Thank MikeBHR