“Accommodated our large group very well”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #380 of 711 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Pizza
Virginia
“Accommodated our large group very well”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Visited here with a group of parents and high school swim team members - about 40 of us. Uno's accommodated us pretty well and did a very nice job in keeping our orders and checks straight throughout the evening. Food was pretty good and arrived hot. Sat at a table with 8 people and all were pleased with what they ordered. Uno's has a mini dessert menu where you can get a smaller portion of their larger desserts for $1.99. Never seen this before and everyone ordered it and thought it a great idea. Would definitely choose Uno's again for our large group.

• Visited January 2012

Cotati, California
“Run, run away”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

The service was terrible. It took 25 minutes to get a beer. Half the beers on the menu weren’t in stock and the wait staff didn’t seem to know what they had in stock and what they did not. Beyond that they messed up the food order. When we finally did get the correct food order, the food was cold. When we asked to speak with the manager, the waitress ignored the request the first time. In their defense the manager did comp the meal. Generally speaking though the staff seemed very disorganized and untrained, and if an establishment is that poorly managed I’d be seriously concerned about the sanitation and food safety in the kitchen.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank benjer71
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The Calzone I had was excellent, but for the price I thought it should have been bigger.”
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
“horrible smell, horrible service, and messed up my order!!! DONT GO!!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2009

As soon as i walked in i can smell the cigarrete smoke, it was so nasty. I for one dont mind people smoking but i also know the whole restaruant does not have to smell so bad. Seating was really fast, and we ordered our pizza quickly. As we waited the alarm kept going on and off, it was so annoying. We ordered there signiture pizza because we figured they would make it real good since it was there number one. We had been waiting for ever when the manager told us they dropped our pizza so we would wait longer. So annoyin and my boyfriend ordered a corona and they said they were out, how are you out of beer on a weekend?? So they said they would give us a free salad and two little small coronas to compesate for not having regular coronas. That was dumb, then our pizza had onion. We asked no onion!!! And my boyfriend bit into the pizza and it had this hard white thing...it was like a BONE...yuck so gross. I stopped eating. Then my boyfriend asked for another beer and our waitress forgot, we had to ask the manager for it. Our waitress was so bad, she never came to check on us. I will never ever recommend this place or come back. So DONt go!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote