“One of the best sports bar ive been too in a while!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Azalea Inn
Ranked #102 of 695 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“One of the best sports bar ive been too in a while!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2010

The food was great,the service was awsome and the tv with my foot team was playing on. Very great atmosphere. I would recomend going there for a great time.

Norfolk, Virginia
“Good service - but bad outcome”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2010

I have been told by 3 different people to try Azalea Inn on Little Creek Rd. So this evening I went and ordered a personal pizza. Much to my shock, after I had eaten 2 pieces I noticed something "different" on my plate that didn't belong there. At first I thought it was from the pizza, however upon closer inspection I realized that it was a leg from a cockroach. I didn't tell the waitress, but needless to say, I will not be eating there EVER again.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kirkpatb
Beaumont, TX
“Very Rude and Greedy Wait Staff!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2009

We visited the Azalea Inn on a Sunday to watch a football game. We had already had a problem with a rude waitress, but decided to let it slide. In the middle of the game one waitress forced us to close out our tab. We paid but decided to tip at the end of the night. Well to make a long story short, when we paid at the end the waitress asked us if we were going to tip her. Then proceeded to yell and use profanity. Needless to say, she did not receive a tip from us.

I strongly caution against going to this restaurant unless you are in the mood to be cursed and yelled at by a rude, unprofessional, greedy girl.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank JillG_TX
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent Pizza, Drinks, Service... Time Out Bar is great too. Very Reasonable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great pizza and has a bar on the other side. American-Mediterranean cuisine.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2008

Great pizza and has a bar on the other side. American-Mediterranean cuisine.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Azalea Inn? Share your experiences!