“First Timer’s!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our first dinner at Azalea Inn the other night. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The restaurant was very clean. We both ordered off the Greek Cuisine and loved it. Will definitely be returning to try more delicious lunches and dinners, maybe even a breakfast! Yummy!

Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

8 if us met for dinner.
We all enjoyed our meal. No complaints. I ordered Lobster Bisque and Caprese salad.
The salad was quite large.
Pizzas were shared -they were generous in size.
Wait staff was friendly. We needed seating for 8-10. Immediately they moved tables to accommodate us.
This on a Friday at 6 pm.
No one had room for dessert.
We’ll return.

Reviewed December 16, 2017 via mobile

We had the wonderful pizzas and salads they are so famous for. Our staff had requested the food from Azalea Inn after having it last year while visiting.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

arrived and seated promptly. we were a group of 7 with children. drink ordered taken propmptly and delivered. Tsylor then took our meal order and offered suggestions. Salads arrived before the meal and were adquate size and very good. meals were not far behind and were very hot.. all food arrived as ordered and was tasty.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

I loved my Reuben. Oh so very yummy!!!! The server for our table was very very helpful and quite nice. Another person at my table ordered pizza. I had a slice and it was great too. I would definitely return to this restaurant.

Been to Azalea Inn? Share your experiences!