“Great Place to have a nice meal”

No Frill Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 712 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
norfolk
“Great Place to have a nice meal”
Reviewed March 2, 2010

Wow, went for Valentine's Day dinner. Had the artichoke dip for appetizer- YUM and oh my goodness, the biggest appetizer that I have ever seen. I couldn't even eat my meal, I took a bite and was full. Staff is great, really attentive. I can't believe I lived in Norfolk for this long and haven't been here. Great atmosphere, my only complaint- parking! We were lucky and found a spot right out front, otherwise we would've been walking a few blocks! It would have been worth the walk. Try this place!

1 Thank jujubean79

• Turkish first
Staveley, United Kingdom
“Awesome food, Great prices!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2010

Awesome food at very reasonable prices, and drinks constantly topped up free of charge. Homemade slaw was delicious and the club sandwich was just mouthwatering, great stuff!!

1 Thank 4thbeastieboy
Virginia
“Great food every time”
Reviewed January 24, 2010

The food is always good. It is very casual food (as the name indicates) but it is dine very well. Its a fun place to go and get good food and relax. The nachos are AMAZING- and I never order nachos. The burgers are good, and the french dip is yummy. The drinks are usually very good. If you visit Norfolk you should try it. .

1 Thank Navyspouse
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Have NEVER had a better bbq sandwich.”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Have NEVER had a better bbq sandwich.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Granby, Connecticut
“Average Meal”
Reviewed September 27, 2009

Restaurant doesn't take reservations on the weekend. However, we were able to score a table for two on the enclosed deck as soon as we walked in on a Saturday night (~8pm). They had one dish of fresh local fish and a decent selection if you're in the mood for something else. Overall we had an average experience but left full and content.

1 Thank travel-ken_s