“Delicious food”

No Frill Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 711 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious food”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've been at this place for a couple of time. No matter when you go there it's always crowded. I liked it's burger and special seafood dish, however I don't recommend the roast beef sandwich, it was completely tasteless! The staff are well trained and professional. You won't regret eating at this place.

• Turkish first
Suffolk, Virginia, United States
“Appetizer item enough for a meal”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I ordered the Portabella Mushroom appetizer since I was not super hungry. When I received this wonderful plate of DELICIOUS I became hungry at first bite. It has a large portabella mushroom smothered in fresh tomatoes, onions, spinach and has slice of provolone cheese and dollop of sundries tomato pesto on top. I took some home and had a great lunch the next day.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

One of my fave places in the area -- the drunken cheese bread is phenomenal. I've gotten sandwiches, salads and pasta here and loved it all. Portions are huge -- don't order too much!

• Visited July 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“going down hill...”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I keep going back, hoping it will improve. Not sure what's up with the food. It used to be so good. And, it is so loud you can hardly stand it. After years and hundreds of visits, the next time someone says let's go, I'll pass.

1 Thank itismelee
Tolland, Connecticut, United States
“Unbelievably Awesome!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I happened by his place Serendipitously and am so glad I did. I should have realized it was special when was packed on a Monday night. What a great atmosphere! I had a pasta dish with chicken and portabella mushrooms.. to die for and enough for another couple of lunches. The bartender was great, the patrons friendly. Just an all round super experience! I will return on y next trip to tryout the seafood, I told it is excellent!

• Visited August 2013

Been to No Frill Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!