“Delicious”

No Frill Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 711 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

One of my fave places in the area -- the drunken cheese bread is phenomenal. I've gotten sandwiches, salads and pasta here and loved it all. Portions are huge -- don't order too much!

• Turkish first
Norfolk, Virginia
“going down hill...”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I keep going back, hoping it will improve. Not sure what's up with the food. It used to be so good. And, it is so loud you can hardly stand it. After years and hundreds of visits, the next time someone says let's go, I'll pass.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank itismelee
Tolland, Connecticut, United States
“Unbelievably Awesome!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I happened by his place Serendipitously and am so glad I did. I should have realized it was special when was packed on a Monday night. What a great atmosphere! I had a pasta dish with chicken and portabella mushrooms.. to die for and enough for another couple of lunches. The bartender was great, the patrons friendly. Just an all round super experience! I will return on y next trip to tryout the seafood, I told it is excellent!

• Visited August 2013
Norfolk, Virginia
“Why the hype?”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was so NOT impressed. Worst eggs benedict ever. I will never return. Price high for what you get. Always crowded so some people like it.

Portsmouth, Virginia
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went to the No Frill with a business associate and friend last week. I had a corn beef sandwich and my coworker had the cheesesteak. The corn beef was stacked high and was delicious. The service prompt and continuous. Not hovering but there when we needed him. The family has been going for years for Sunday Brunch and it is a delight. I have never been disappointed.