“Yummy.”

No Frill Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 704 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Suffolk, Virginia
“Yummy.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It's been a while since I've eaten at No Frill. Husband and I decided to go after church on Sunday. The place was packed but we only had to wait 10 minutes for a table. I did the brunch menu and he ordered from the regular menu. I chose the Eggs Benedict which were very good except not really warm. Temperature didn't make them inedible but I would have preferred a warm to hot meal. The Eggs Benedict came with a small slice of under ripe watermelon and room temp au gratin hashbrowns. I've been before so I know this was just an off time. My husband ordered the shrimp and grits (with cheese, spinach, cherry tomatoes and andouille sausage) and he loved his. Ate every bite. His was definitely hot.
Service was prompt and attentive without being intrusive.
Will definitely go back.

1 Thank Tammy G

• Turkish first
Norfolk, Virginia
“Consistency”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

No Frill is one of my favorite local restaurants because the quality of the food and service is consistent. I ate lunch with colleagues and enjoyed one of my top choices, the London Broil salad.I have never had a bad meal or a negative service experience here. It can be loud here, but that is the only drawback.

San Diego, CA
“Totally, Ridiculously Overrated”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

It's an ok bar. Really people, #2 restaurant in Norfolk?! As a joke? The TA formula ranked this Duvall Steert-ish establishment before Freemason Abbey and Bodega!

3 Thank Oztin79
“Ridiculously HUGE!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Honestly the size of the portions are borderline offensive, people love it, as matter of fact they line up here to eat a mound of mediocre food at best. The place is extremely noisy with no ambiance. Sadly just a place that feed the masses. Been there twice and never again even if you paid me.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank 123ladolcevita
Randleman, North Carolina
“Fast serive and a lot of options”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My cousin and I were just looking for a place with good food and where we can talk. We can to the restaurant around 9:30 p.m. on a Saturday. We had already tried to get into one restaurant and they were closing at 10 p.m. I ordered the seared tuna salad and it was very good. I would recommend to anyone.

• Visited May 2013