“Great food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Yorktown, Virginia
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

We ate my birthday lunch at this restaurant. The food was delicious! We had eaten here before and this place never disappoints! The portions are very generous. We will be back! If you are in the area, give it a try.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank lovingretirementat55

Suffolk, Virginia
“Not bad. May try it again ”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We had only tried Orapax food at a charity event once so decided to go for dinner.
They sent out an email for their lambilicious weekend specials, which got us interested.
When we were seated, we were given the standard menu. And there was no mention of their lamb specials that had brought us in. Unfortunately, our waitress was new, only two weeks on the job, and had no idea about the specials.

I showed her the email I had received and she asked management. We were then brought the special menu that had all of the specials listed.

My husband had the lamb entrada which he said was delicious, and their hummus appetizer was delicious as well,

I had a salad that I needed to pick black/bad lettuce out of, but they did accommodate my request for steamed vegetables as an entrée.
The vegetables were cooked nicely & were delicious.
Our waitress may need to rethink her job choice, but I won't count Orapax out quite yet. Normally the black lettuce would have been a big NO for me, but we decided we'll reserve final judgement until we've had 1 more visit.

1 Thank BethSuffolk_Virginia
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Six of us ate lunch at ORAPAX's and received excellent and superb food.

I strongly support eating at ORAPAX's.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Don N
VIRGINIA BEACH
“Om Pah!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is a local, go-to restaurant for me after a busy Sat. On weekends, they usually have specials. You can order beer or wine flights, sometimes it's belly dancing night (not my fav). I particularly like the $1 wine night. Last week they had a dinner special for greek sausage. Very delicious. The proportions are overwhelming (could be shared!) and the price is fair. They have an amazing pizza too! Location is off the beaten tourist path and most parking has to be on the street. Other than that we enjoy "eating like a Greek."

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank CDMVaBeach
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Excellent Food & Service!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our first time dining here and we were blown away with the decadent food & superb service!! Our waiter was extremely professional, efficient & friendly! He catered to every detail! The food is exceptionally delicious! Outstanding value! Generous portions! Authentic, fresh & delicious! Best Greek food in the area! Very relaxing & highly enjoyable dining experience. We will return many, many times! Thank you!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Patricia G

Been to Orapax Inn? Share your experiences!