“Ok..We go there because few other choices”
Review of Fellini's

Fellini's
Ranked #53 of 711 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Leesburg, Virginia
“Ok..We go there because few other choices”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My tennis team goes to Fellini's because it seems there are so few places near the ODU area that has seating to accommodate 6+ people. Service was much better/faster than my visit last year. We got there around 6:30 which is a better time (than 8). However, I have one complaint I noticed on the menu there is no side salad price for a pizza. Other entrees you could add a side salad for $1.99. I asked the server if they could do a side salad with the pizza. She said yes that was not a problem. Three of us ordered side salads. When she brought the bill she charged us $5 for the salad. I reminded her that I asked her when I ordered about the side salad, and she now said there was no side salad for pizza and made all three of us pay full price.

I had pizza, a salad, and two glasses of wine, water with tax and tip $40 for just me.

The pizza was very good mine was Greek with goat cheese and olives. The salad was mediocre as if prepared ahead of time and kept cold ( not a $5 salad).
The service was much better but I think we had a smaller party and came to the restaurant earlier.

Visited July 2013

Norfolk, Virginia
“You can always count on Fellini's”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Fast service and good food can't be beat - and the prices are reasonable. I like the fact that they gladly let you substitute. My soup was really tasty (although a bit salty), the pasta was yummy, (but a bit over baked) and the garlic bread was decent (but it could have been toasted more). All in all, the flavors were good, but the final execution could have been tweaked for better results.

• Visited May 2013
“"All the Pizzas are good"”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Don't ask for pizza recommendation, because "thery're all good".
Which was true but rude. The chicken parm was soggy and had no flavor. The Tom sauce was the best i had ever had!! I could have just had the sauce as a meal and been happy. $$$ Bread sticks,3 pizzas, chicken parm, 3 sodas, and 2 beers + tip $90

Visited April 2013
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

It's been a while since I went to fellinis and the atmosphere is very dated and the restaurant could use good cleaning, but the food is still wonderful. Parking can be cumbersome, but they have a lot across the street, just be careful as the cars seem to speed up when you get ready to cross! The waitress had worked there for a while and very knowledgable and willing to give good food advice. The ziti Fellini was wonderful with a great smoky flavor from the smoked tomatoes. Upgrade to a Cesar salad, the homemade dressing is to die for and lots of feta. You must get a foccaia appetizer....bring leftovers home. I ordered a glass of wine And it was served in a small glass...not a wine glass so a bit too casual. All in all great location and food...very casual dress. Be forewarned that you must like garlic to visit here! Guaranteed no vampires once you leave.

“Food Quality is Excellent, Eclectic Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Wood burning fireplace; good spot for casual attire. Food variety is good for vegans. Luv, luv, luv the Greek pizza here. This place is popular landmark in Norfolk. Frequented by military and civilians. Suitable for informal get togethers!

• Visited February 2013