“Outstanding Place”

Norfolk, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Outstanding Place, Marina (you know who you are!!) was superb in helping make our selections and helping a Non- Russian speaking fool like me with my cake (Napoleon) and Italian Coffee, DELICIOUS!!!! Scenery was great and location wonderful, I HIGHLY recommend to all!!! Now, I know where to get My salads, Cakes, Sausages, and ESPECIALLY GREAT COFFEE LAVAZZA !!! When you walk in there is an ambiance of relaxation and comfort, with the feel of home (like you would want to take off your shoes), the cleanliness was superb, and the merchandise on the shelves and cooler/ refrigerators were easy to identify and locate. The selection is far superior than what I expected (having been to the store that used to be located in Ward's Corner, Norfolk,). Thank you to the new owners for bringing a fine, ethnic experience from a person who was stationed in Europe for 4 years. Большое спасибо! ( Thank you very Much!)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank kotofeevich

Been to Taste of Europe? Share your experiences!