“scary no crowd control”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“scary no crowd control”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

Definately not a safe venue we were at a tame show my husband and I both non drinkers in our 30's nearly got crushed.at one point I was literally lifted off the ground because I was squeezed between people and got swept off my feet. When we got there we were 5 back from the stage. At intermission we were15 back because of pushing and shoving people.we even got seperated from the other couple we were with. I couldnt see the stage or anything on it. We tried to get out of the crowd at this point but were unable to move at all. It was very scary. I wanted to get out really bad. People were smoking all around us...and I got hot ash on my shoulder. I wouldn't say this were young kids either... they were our age and older. I only saw 2 staff besides bar tenders the whole night. Also why do they put wrist bands on everyone if they aren't drinkers? Seems like a waste of time and staff...just get a band if you want to drink wouldn't that be easier?

Visited November 2013

Richmond, Virginia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

One of the best Venues for Concerts we have been to. Handicapped Access . Wonderful Staff. Owner is an awesome person. They went out of their way to make sure we could see the concert which when you have a wheel chair is difficult at times. We fully recommend this venue for concerts to everyone. They are listed on Americas Top 25 Best Concert Venues. Even the bands that play there list them as a top venue.

Visited October 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

Wonderful location. Close to everything. Drove from Charlotte to see Streetlight Manifesto. Great venue, I stayed downtown so I don't know if parking is an issue but since it's next to a huge mall with a parking deck, I doubt that's a problem either.

Visited November 2013
Suffolk, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Concerts A Go Go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

One of the few spots left in the area that still does decent concerts and it is a small venue allowing for more intimate experience. It is definitely no replacement for the boathouse but I guess the best we have

Wendell, North Carolina
“Rocking out to some Reggae”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Just so happen to come upon this place it was jumping outside so I went in and had a fabulous time and want to go back. They do all music

Visited August 2013

Been to The NorVa? Share your experiences!