“The Norva”

Ranked #24 of 71 things to do in Norfolk
Leon, West Virginia
“The Norva”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to the Norva for the first time and saw Grace Potter. The Place is awesome and I will surely go to this venue again. It's standing room only at the Norva, no seats at all. This is a plus and a minus because if you get there early you can get close to the stage which is good, but rude people will come and push their way to the front and push you back. I started out about 8 ft from the stage and ended up 20 feet back. Not a big deal really, but I liked my spot. I also had to talk some people out of a fight nearly started by the pushing. My overall experience was good . I will return.

Visited February 2013

Hartford
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Great venue to see a concert”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

General admission so get there early. Its worth waiting in line to get in early for your favorite band. Mostly standing room only. Got a great spot 10 feet from the stage to see Grace Potter and The Nocturnals. What a great sound system!!

Visited February 2013
Hampton, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Years Eve Concert”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I went to see The Fighting Jamesons here on new years eve and it was amazing. There is not a lot of seating, just some bar stools and tables around the outside, but who needs a seat when your at a concert? I also suggest the Jewish Mother restaurant. You can get in early to the NorVa.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Austin-Marie-J

Been to The NorVa? Share your experiences!