“Best wings in town”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Dirty Buffalo is the best wing place in town. The staff is great and the atmosphere is fun. The food is amazing. It's just a really great place to have fun. Tv's all around and it has a separate room for parties.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed March 30, 2017

The outside doesn't look very inviting, but the inside was very busy with friendly hosts and a large menu that offered a wide variety of dishes.  I ordered the 12 bone-in wings with medium sauce.  The server brought the food to our table.  The sauce was strong enough to clear my stuffy nose, but it was tasty.  The ranch sauce on the side perfectly complemented the main meal.  You order at the counter and pay right away.  The restaurant is kinda small, so large groups probably won't fit unless you get there at the right time.  Overall, I recommend this place.  The wings are terrific, tough not as good as Hooters.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Our daughter and son in law took us here. We thought what a crazy name. Well, were we surprised. The food was delicious,the service great and a party atmosphere. It was pretty loud, that we had a hard time hearing each other, but there were two parties and a soccer game on that people were cheering for. The only thing that I didn't like was, I did the pick your meal option and I picked chicken tender in sweet sauce with fries and baked beans. With the plan that my husband would eat the beans with his wings. Imagine my surprise when everything came out on a pile. I'm not a fan of this,I'm not one that doesn't like their food to touch but it would've been nice to know that ahead of time because I don't like baked beans, therefore I couldn't eat the fries because they were covered with the beans. He said they were good but then all I had to eat were the two tenders. I'm not necessarily complaining about the food,I just didn't see anything on the menu indicating that's how it was served. However, I may have missed it. Would definitely go back and would recommend it to friends.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

One of the few places you can get a bona fide garbage plate on eastern seabord. Wings were meaty and saucy. Beer selection pretty wide ranging. Finally you can get a salad for those of us who can't eat wings and pass a cholesterol test. I like the new, larger space with good staff. Plenty of tvs for those who cut the cord but still need sports. Need more parking and a bike rack.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Shana P
Reviewed January 1, 2017

Had the buffalo wings and chicken philly sandwich. The service was OK, and decent beer selection, but the food was not great. Chicken philly had a weird "special sauce" on it, and the wings were small and drenched in sauce. This place used to be better, but it's really just a place to drink beer and watch football.

Date of visit: December 2016