WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Norfolk
Chesapeake, Virginia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A trip back to simpler times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Do you remember as a child being able to go to the movies and enjoy the popcorn and drink without costing a fortune. You can come here and take a trip back in time once again. You will be able to enjoy the surroundings once again like you did back in your youth.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Danny679

Norfolk, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Went here to catch an indie flick and it was awesome! I love the hipster vibe of the place! Very clean and friendly staff!!

1 Thank Danacantu
“My favorite cimema”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Naro has the best refreshments and they are inexpensive. Great films, great snackies and great atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
crittenden,virginia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“I love vintage, art deco theaters”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

I try to go to this theater when I am in the area, because I love the small art deco feel. The seats are comfortable, the popcorn is good, the people who work there are great. I am so happy this theater is still running, it shows some very good movies and documentaries that are always interesting and informative. Its in Ghent Norfolk which has excellent dining all around the theater.

Visited March 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

I went to a movie at the Naro this weekend for the first time and it was a lovey experience. The rustic decor and feel of the place took me back to another time. I am just beginning to enjoy the artsy films and this is the only place I have seen that seems to show them. I always see the crowds outside and am thinking of going to the Rocky Horror Show the next time they have it. A really great theater.

Visited March 2014