“Wonderful experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Norfolk, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Went here to catch an indie flick and it was awesome! I love the hipster vibe of the place! Very clean and friendly staff!!

1 Thank Danacantu

“My favorite cimema”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Naro has the best refreshments and they are inexpensive. Great films, great snackies and great atmosphere.

Visited April 2014
crittenden,virginia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“I love vintage, art deco theaters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I try to go to this theater when I am in the area, because I love the small art deco feel. The seats are comfortable, the popcorn is good, the people who work there are great. I am so happy this theater is still running, it shows some very good movies and documentaries that are always interesting and informative. Its in Ghent Norfolk which has excellent dining all around the theater.

Visited March 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I went to a movie at the Naro this weekend for the first time and it was a lovey experience. The rustic decor and feel of the place took me back to another time. I am just beginning to enjoy the artsy films and this is the only place I have seen that seems to show them. I always see the crowds outside and am thinking of going to the Rocky Horror Show the next time they have it. A really great theater.

Visited March 2014
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I have lived in Ghent for 35 years and I cannot imagine it without the NARO. I love the movies they bring to our area that other theaters do not. The Foreign films and art films are fantastic and now they frequently bring in first run movies also. Classic old style movie theater!

Visited January 2014

Been to Naro Expanded Cinema? Share your experiences!