“Good sushi at a too high price point”
Review of Soya Sushi Bar & Bistro - CLOSED

Soya Sushi Bar & Bistro
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 21, 2015

I cannot believe they are still open....I never see a crowd at dining time. The restaurant is awesome and the service is good....but I go usually to a different place for sushi or sashimi.

Reviewed April 10, 2015

We had chicken noodle and sushi which were amaaazing! The service is like all the other Asian places. Nothing more!

Reviewed November 3, 2014

The best sushi I've had in VA. I say this because I've had sushi in Japan. The restaurant is trendy and comfortable. Awesome drinks and more importantly the sushi is amazing. The service was fast and polite.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My son and I went for dinner. The wait staff was attentive but the service was a little slow. The additional attention made it bearable. The quality, frreshness and preparation of the sushi made it even more so. I have eaten sushi from coast to coast and this is as good as I have ever eaten. Go and enjoy!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I visited Soya after purchasing a groupon. I am a big sushi fan, but have been disappointed in the quality of many of the places I have visited. Soya was a very pleasant surprise. I had the tekka don dinner and the tuna was fresh, thick and velvety. I couldn't have asked for anything better. I will definitely return!