“perfect hotel to stay anytime”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Norfolk
Chesapeake, Virginia
“perfect hotel to stay anytime”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I always stay at this hotel and I tell anyone who comes from out of town to stay here as well. The staff is all always nice and freindly. The rooms are big and clean. The hotel is located right off the highway. Its not far from anything. They have a shuttle that will take you where you need to go within 5 miles and that is a great thing even if you have your own car. The staff makes you feel liek you are right ar home and if they dotn have it they will try and get it for you.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Hello Deshawn,

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you feel like family. We truly committed to providing the best guest service and product in Norfolk.

We certainly hope to see you soon!!

Dawn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Delaware, Ohio
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I travel to this location monthly and I have nothing but great experiences. They are always quick and courteous. Nicole at the front desk is nicest and most pleasant person I have dealt with at any hotel I have visited. She always remembers my name, and makes me feel like I am family. This goes a long way for me, especially given how many options there are these days in terms of hotels. Even when I call into the hotel directly they remember me and seem to go out of their way to help me out in any way possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting this area. I always go back and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room toward the back side of the hotel, especially if you are trying to sleep in...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank michael g
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Hello Michael,

Thank you for your review!!! We certainly love having you all here each month!

I will pass along the kind words to the team, and yes we are lucky to have Nicole on our team!!

We look forward to seeing you next month!

All the Best,
Virginia
Reviewed March 3, 2014

What a wonderful surprise it was staying here! We parked our car here when we went on vacation with no problems whatsoever. The shuttle service was prompt and perfect. The place is beautiful, clean and unique - it was all decked out for Valentine's day and done very tastefully. We had a very comfortable and peaceful nights rest. It's clear that the staff love their jobs as it show through excellent customer service. We will definitely stay here again. The team at this hotel rocks!

Room Tip: Excellent for airport parking through buyreservations.com or parksleepfly.com
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review!! I am so happy to hear that it a trouble free experience to leave your car while you were gone. Our goal is to provide the best service and product in the Norfolk area!!

I will share with the team that their hard work isn't going unnoticed!!

We hope to see you again when you are in Norfolk/Va. Beach!

West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The hotel was very nice, clean and I can't say enough good things about the staff. Jennifer Anderson the manager was awesome, Kalyn and the other girl at the front desk were friendly and helpful.

I'll be back in Norfolk in a few months and will definitely be staying here again.

1 Thank Frank O
Frank,

Thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure meeting you! I will share your feedback with Kayln and the team!!

Hope to see you soon when you are back in Norfolk.

Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel offers shuttle service 24 hours a day. The drivers are very courteous and knowledgeable on the area. One of the only Marriott hotels in the area with airport service. they can also take you to restaurants in the area. The rooms are nice and spacious like most springhill suites. The breakfast was excellent with a lot of choices. There is a Ruby Tuesday across the parking lot which is nice on a snowy day! This hotel is close to the airport and right off the interstate however it is very quiet.

1 Thank Glen B
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hello Glen,

Thank you so much for your feedback!! I am glad you were able to enjoy our spacious suites and our convenient location to eateries and the interstate!!

We hope to see when you are back in Norfolk/Virginia Beach.

Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I recently had an engagement party in one of the banquet rooms at this hotel- and everything was great! We had a Mimosa bar and Mary, the bartender, was so sweet. Though, she was by herself- she made anything that we needed happen with a smile on her face. I will definitely be back to this hotel for any future events or stay overs!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Hello A,

Thank you for your review and Congratulations to you!!!

I will share with Mary your comments, she is a great asset to our team!!

Hope to see you at the SpringHill Suites when hotel needs arise!!!

All the best,
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I booked our semi-annual company conference for 90 employees at this hotel and the service, venue and food was absolutely fabulous. The GM of the hotel was so friendly and kept checking on our needs. The food and beverage staff were prompt and provided excellent service. This was the first conference that we have had in several years where the employees loved the food and said the hotel staff was very attentive to their needs. Very clean hotel and extremely easy to get to! We have booked our conference for this fall at SpringHill Suites as well. We look forward to another wonderful experience.

1 Thank Heidi R
Dawn A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Norfolk Virginia Beach, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Good Morning Heidi,

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate you choosing the SpringHill Suites for your conference.

I will pass along the wonderful praises to the team!!

See you back in the fall!!